Monday, October 20, 2008

Heads-Up

Posted August 20th, 2008 by phillau

So as you guys might have read, I've accepted Henrik's challenge for a Head-Up game for HK$25,000. Many people have asked me why I would accept a challenge outside of the stake I original set. Well, I guess it's mainly because I've been running good this month and my profit in August well covers this stake. That could be why. Plus, playing for the APPT seat sounds pretty catchy.

The game is NL Hold'em, best of 3. Each game will start with reasonably deep stacks, and blinds structure to allow lots of play. Since this is by no mean short, we can opt to reschedule the 3rd game if time doesn't permit.

So, it's all gonna happen this Saturday, August 23, at 7pm sharp. Come by to watch and support (either side). Also, I'm pretty sure prop bettings will be made on the sideline!

No comments: