Monday, October 20, 2008

Macau Poker Cup

Posted July 23rd, 2008 by phillau

Hi guys, I know I haven't blogged in ages... please don't think that I've given up this fabulous medium to express myself... i've just been very very busy and I promise blogging will resume and be frequent when the poker season starts in Asia (*droolzzz* on APPT, APT, Pokernews Cup, Macau Cup, Aussie Millions....)

Very quickly, I'd like to invite anyone interested in a little fun game with me to step up. Please leave your details here, or email me at lauphilip@mac.com (if u wanna be discreet), if you're interested in playing a Heads-Up match for up to $10,000HKD. The time of the game will be somewhere between 2pm to 8pm on July 26th, at the Pokerstars Macau room in Grand Waldo Hotel. We can play on the poker floor, or if you wish, we can play in the more private VIP room which I can gain access to.

Note: I'm not gonna take anyone who normally plays with me (let's not waste money by paying tournament fees).

No comments: