Thursday, October 13, 2011

MPCC: $10k 6-max NLH

I'm heading to Macau tomorrow to play in the Macau Poker Cup Championship. I've decided to sit out the Main Event this year as I've been busy as of late and I can't squeeze 4 days out of my schedule. There's also the fact that I have very little incentive to play full-ring NLH events (or full-ring anything, as a matter of fact). Therefore, it's natural that if I could only make one event, it'll be the $10k 6-max No Limit Hold'em.

The tournament itself starts at 6pm but I'll be arriving in Macau three hours early. I'm happy to have secured a room at the new Hotel Okura which is within the Galaxy Resort. I'll hopefully check into my room and if the sun is out, spend a couple hours lying on the Galaxy Resort artificial beach. I'm also supposed to have dinner with Dale Philip (@daleroxxu) who is an interesting character online but I've never met in real life.

After dinner I'll be arriving at the Grand Lisboa poker room to (late) register in. I'm supposed to dominate my 6 handed table for a few hours until Day 1 ends and gather an insane amount of chips. That's the plan but obviously I can't be sure of it happening. One thing I can be sure of, however, is that my table will be very, very loose. =)

After Day 1 of the tournament there's a plan to hit Cubic. That's all I'm gonna say cuz it'll probably be all I'll be able to remember.

It should be fun!

No comments: